How Do I Return/Exchange an Item for My Customer?
Please read the Return and Exchange Policy Before Proceeding
Fellow Returning/Exchanging on Behalf of Customer
- Log into Fellow's Back Office here
- Go to Customers and drop down menu to “My Customers Orders”
3. Search for Customer’s name (or Event ID) and hit “Search Orders”. You can clear the "Order Date Range" that automatically generates.
4. Hit the “Return / Replace” button when order is found
5. Check the box next to the item or items needing to be returned/replaced and select “Reason For Return” and hit “Return/Replace”
- The following reasons will be noted as:
- Wrong Size - Enter New Size in Comment
- Wrong Color - Enter New Color in Comments
- Changed My Mind
- Not as Described/Pictured - Describe in Comments
- Wrong Item - Enter Received Item in Comment
- Other Fit Issue
- Other 1, 2, 3 (email email@example.com)
- Anything that falls into “Other” needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a request
6. Choose which refund option is wanted
- Refund to original payment method
- Credit Balance to Account
- Exchange for same item in different size/color
7. Hit “Continue”
8. You must read the instructions and policy for return on the return confirmation page. The link to download a free return label and the order return form can be found on this page to download and print, or download and email to your customer. An email will not be sent from Customer Care, but must be downloaded from this page by the fellow/customer.
9. Please review the policy to ensure the item is available to be returned or exchanged. Any return/exchanged received at the warehouse that does not qualify will not be processed.
10. Submit the return!
After shipping out the return package, the customer can expect to receive confirmation that their return/exchange has been processed within 8-10 business days due to receiving the following information:
- For exchanges: Our team has successfully processed the exchange when the customer receives an order confirmation email for their new product via email.
- For returns: Our team has successfully processed the return if the customer finds the refund amount transferred back to their original payment method or credit to their Sky Wallet